Qbasic 1 Araphafueleian

DCT Jared Smith jared at dctkc.com
Thu Nov 8 23:34:28 CST 2001

RE: Apraphulian:

It was 1988. Those Apraphulians were pretty clever!

I couldn't find the Scientific American link, but here's a foreign language
link you might find interesting: Perhaps you can run it through Babelfish...

http://www.uttgm.ro/~dradoiu/introducere/12.html

>If you're interested, you can read more about the Apraphulians in
Scientific
>American, April 1987. Or maybe April 1988. I forget which.
>Joel Franklin
>Network Analyst
>P.S. I get it.

-Jared
p.s. that was fun. thanks. the first clue shoulda been that you could
remember something from twelve or thirteen years ago; year not important;
month was rather precise.