Web Site

Billy Croan Billy at croan.org
Thu Feb 1 20:07:15 CST 2024

Hey now be positive.  I like to think that if we let it go, it will become
the new home of the

KC Living Urban Greenspace
Or the KC Lower Uptown Gospel Church

Or...
KC Learning the Ukulele Group
Kansas City's Lighthearted Umbrella Gathering
Kansas City's Lunar Unicycle Guild
Kinetic Community Leaders Uniting Gleefully
Keystone City's Lifelong Unity Guild
Kansas Coalition of Lukewarm Urine Grocers
Kindred Spirits Creating Lasting Unity
Kettlebell Crew: Lifting Unites Gym-enthusiasts
Kreative Coffee Lovers Uniting Gleefully
Karaoke Charmers Lighting Up Gatherings

All those folks maybe were waiting for their name to free up on the
Internet for the last couple decades