Fwd: Jack Henry - Applications Support Engineer III opening (remote work from home) (6 month contract to hire, up to $95k)

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Aug 18 09:09:35 CDT 2023

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Jack Henry - Applications Support Engineer III opening (remote
work from home) (6 month contract to hire, up to $95k)
Date: 2023-08-17 16:53
 From: "Fellers, Brian" <bfellers at teksystems.com>
To: "Fellers, Brian" <bfellers at teksystems.com>

Hello,

BELOW IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ENGINEER III
OPENING WE HAVE WITH JACK HENRY.  THIS IS A REMOTE WORK FROM HOME 6
MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE OPENING WITH A SALARY OF UP TO $95K.  PLEASE LET
ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN OPENINGS WITH JACK
HENRY.

Details:

  	* Remote
	* Pay

  	* Conversion- Max 95,000

  	* Skills

  	* IIS, SQL, Windows Server, Active Directory
	* Networking- load balancing
	* Customer Service
	* Debugging, designing, writing programs (scripts or applications)

Application Engineer- 13012

At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally
transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide
enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and
members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the
groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope
you'll join us. We can't do it without you.

The Enterprise Integration team is looking to add an Application
Engineer to their group to help upgrade and maintain customer's server
systems and software. The qualified candidate will need to have the
ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with their peers and
our customers.

This position will work 8am-5pm Monday- Friday CST. This person can work
remotely anywhere in the U.S.

What you'll be responsible for:

  	* Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment to
ensure operational quality and performance of JHA software.
	* Performs remote customer work including design, installations,
repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
	* Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
and JHA software.
	* Troubleshoots issues and will often work across product and
organizational lines to achieve optimal resolution.
	* Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
	* Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
	* May provide ongoing application, network and security support
including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.

What you'll need to have:

  	* Minimum five years of experience as a Window Server Administrator.
	* Experience with IIS Certificates.
	* Basic Networking Experience.

Best regards,

Brian Fellers | Lead Professional Recruiter
T 913.982.4972 | M 785.250.7060 | bfellers at TEKsystems.com
800.318.2074 | F 913.982.5053
7421 W 129th St, Suite #300, Overland Park, KS 66213

Links:
------
[1] http://www.teksystems.com/
[2] http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianfellers