Meetings

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 19:34:56 CST 2021

I haven't been to a meeting in at least 8 yrs.  Sometime when my kids got
me super busy. They are all off at college or on their own now.

I still play with raspberry pi devices and an old laptop with linux. I use
a few open source software products, like Libre Office and the Portable
Apps on USB. I used some video editor called ShotCut not long ago too.

The last time I saw any members might have been when Chris Bier got
married.  There was a bit of activity when one of the guys passed and left
a bunch of old PC hardware.  Seems like there was a while that the group
couldn't meet due to the library remodel.
I think a few members worked on various contracts in my bldg at USDA over
the years.  I just left there this June.

Brian Kelsay