Date of Second Meeting in October

Julie betelgeuse67stang at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 13:52:08 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I was just looking over the KCLUG website while making needed changes in my agenda for the rest of this month and noticed a conflict of information concerning the date of the second meeting in October.

The web site 'Home Page' states that the second meeting in October will be held on Tuesday, October 24 while at the same time the 'Calendar online' states that the second meeting in October will be held on Tuesday, October 14.

So, which is it?? If any of you can clear this up for me ASAP I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Julie