Linux Administrator

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Nov 11 10:10:14 CST 2014

Hello,

We have an opening for a Linux Administrator with Kinetic Supply Company.
 This is a 3-6 month long contract with an open salary range (manager will
consider any candidates regardless of their expected salary.   The manager
is looking for candidates with 2-3 years of Linux Administration.  The
formal job description has not been released yet, but the manager is ready
to start interviewing now.  Kinetic Supply Company is located at 4303 W
119th St, Leawood, KS.   Please let me know if you know anyone who would
be interested in this opening.

Best regards,

Visit us at TEKsystems.com

Brian Fellers | Professional Recruiter
T 913.664.0149 | M 785.250.7060 | bfellers at TEKsystems.com
800.318.2074 | F 913.338.2435
7285 W 132nd St, Suite #140, Overland Park, KS 6621