Help? Please?

Monty J. Harder mjharder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:21:44 CDT 2014

Since a year is 52 weeks and a one or two days, rather than 48 weeks, there
must be at four or five times a year that roughly three weeks rather than
two pass between the first Wednesday and third Tuesday or vice versa.

When a month begins on a Wednesday, the third Tuesday is the 21st, one day
short of three weeks later.
Any month other than February that begins on a Tuesday ends either on
Wednesday (if 30 days) or Thursday (if 31), and 31-day months that end on
Monday end on Wednesday, forcing the next meeting to the 6th or 7th
accordingly, three weeks and a day later.