[Fwd: Linux Admin - Atlanta, GA /Austin, TX]

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Jan 3 16:45:14 CST 2013

Jobspam:
Subject: Linux Admin - Atlanta, GA /Austin, TX
From:    "Krish RConnect LLC" <krish at rconnectllc.com>
Date:    Thu, January 3, 2013 3:10 pm
To:      hutchins at Opus1.COM

Hi ,

My client is looking for Linux Admin for Full Time Permanent Employment in
Atlanta, GA /Austin, TX.

Position: Linux Admin

Location: Atlanta, GA /Austin, TX

Type: Full Time Employment

Salary: Negotiable

Start Date: immediate

Mandatory Technical Skills:

.         Apache, Tomcat, Jboss configuration and administration

.         Linux administration (access control, performance,
troubleshooting)

.         Knowledge of load balancer and 3DNS set up and maintenance

.         Strong shell scripting, strong knowledge of vi editor

.         Experience of JVM tuning

.         Understanding of ITIL concepts

Desirable Technical Skills:

.         Knowledge  single sign on enabled applications

.         Knowledge of Squid, Varnish, Nginx

Mandatory Functional Skills:

.         Ability to co-ordinate with multiple technical shared services
teams

.         Strong communication

.         Strong troubleshooting skills.

If you are interested, please send me your resume with below details:

Full Name:

Contact #:

Skype:

Best time to reach:

Current Location:

Open to relocate:

Availability:

Work Permit:

Last/ Current Company:

Last/ Current Compensation:

Salary Expectation:

Email:

Thanks and regards,

Krish (Kripal Singh)

Phone #: 480-243-7083 (Direct)
RConnect LLC

Tempe AZ 85284

Email:  <mailto:krish at RConnectllc.com> krish at RConnectllc.com

Web:  <http://www.rconnectllc.com/> http://www.RConnectllc.com