[JOB] Linux / Networking / Telecom / VMware / Storage positions at Garmin in Olathe

Mike Hoskins mike.hoskins at garmin.com
Tue Sep 11 14:34:08 CDT 2012

It's been awhile since I've posted here at KCLUG.  Hi, again!

We have several IT openings at Garmin in Olathe.

We have a couple of Linux Systems Administrator positions open, right now, plus a VMware/Storage Administrator spot, a Network Engineer spot, and another Voice/Network Engineering spot.

If you apply, please email me your resume so that I can hand-carry it to our management:
  https://garmin.taleo.net/careersection/2012_garmin_exp_tech/jobdetail.ftl?job=12000IN
  https://garmin.taleo.net/careersection/2012_garmin_exp_tech/jobdetail.ftl?job=12000MG
  https://garmin.taleo.net/careersection/2012_garmin_exp_tech/jobdetail.ftl?job=12000IL

Thanks!
Mike Hoskins

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.