Thank You

Hal Gottfried hal at cowtowncomputercongress.org
Mon Jun 25 14:39:18 CDT 2012

Hello friends and neighbors it is your friendly social director again.

I wanted to take this time out to thank everyone who helped, attended and
participated in our after party as well as coming out to support and attend
Maker Faire.

Our space would not be much of a space without people like you.

I am not only proud to be a CCCKC and Hammer Space member, but proud to
call you my friends.

Thank you all for the support!

And on a side not ... Luis, while running an event like this there are
always bound to be little bumps you did an awesome job and I think
you embodied the CCCKC Mission. I feel I can speak for most when I say if
it wasn't for your assistance this probably would not have happened.

I want to also thank Joel, Sharon, Alyssa, Jestin, Bryce and Phillip (sorry
if I missed anyone) for their work and dedication to power wheels.

One last shout out to Josh "The killer" Bookout for throwing together a bot
for my Suminons (Sumo-minions) to fight and to Mike for giving us the idea
to hack the Kinect at the fair :).

If I missed anyone please, know that you too helped and are most
certainly appreciated.