[JOB] Positions available at Adknowledge

Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Tue Jul 17 12:04:14 CDT 2012

Hello, my team is looking for another Senior Linux Administrator to join
our team in Kansas City (Plaza area). Our company is an almost all-Linux
shop (mixture of SLES and RHEL) working in the realm of online advertising.
It's a fast paced, high tech, and high competency environment and we're
looking for another admin to join our team. If you're looking to work with
other high performers and some of the latest technology, Adknowledge might
be a great fit for you. I'm not a recruiter - I work on the team and I'm
sending this out because I want to find a high quality teammate.  If you
have questions please let me know. I believe relocation help may be
available if you know someone out of state.

We get to work with a lot of different technologies and have considerable
technical freedom.  We're not burdened by the endless meetings, paperwork,
and processes that you find at large companies.  We do a lot of actual
work, we do it quickly, and we have a lot of fun.  Many people on our team
are married with kids and we're all professional and reliable - flakes and
incompetent people aren't tolerated.

Apply online at
http://www.adknowledge.com/about/careers<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eadknowledge%2Ecom%2Fabout%2Fcareers&urlhash=rJGB&_t=tracking_anet>.
Look in the Kansas City location, the job title is "Sr. Linux
Administrator". Please input my name when applying online and send me a
resume directly as well.

The job description and more details can be found here:
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=557<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftbe%2Etaleo%2Enet%2FNA7%2Fats%2Fcareers%2Frequisition%2Ejsp%3Forg%3DADKNOWLEDGE%26cws%3D1%26rid%3D557&urlhash=t-w4&_t=tracking_anet>

Also, several of our developer teams are also looking for more folks.
 There's a special need for competent Java developers, but I believe folks
with expertise in PHP, C, Python, and Perl are also desired.  I interact
daily with those teams, so if you have questions please email me directly.
 Here are links to the relevant job descriptions:
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=454
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=500
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=508
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=481

We're also looking for a QA Engineer and a Microsoft SQL Server DBA:
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=516
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=526

I'd like to add that most of these positions are new positions and not
backfills.  Adknowledge is a growing company and has ambitious plans for
the future.  No doom and gloom around here.

Thanks,
Jeffrey.