whimsy: sleep as version control check-in

jldugger at gmail.com jldugger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:58:27 CDT 2012

Well, writes are the same as commits, and reads are checkouts. So you
could probably write gitFS as a fuse module.

More seriously, I know plenty of people who keep their homedir in git
and a user crontab to make nightly commits. When they're ready to
push, there's a bit of rebasing required, but its not strictly
nessecary.

Justin