[FSF] New FSF membership benefit: Digital Credit Union eligibility

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 18:09:52 CDT 2011

Anyone relying on interest rates from bank accounts for any kind of investment is just plain nuts today! Sink your money into something that actually earns a real interest rate, like shares in Mr. Buffett's company. If you're not making 6-8% on savings in a bank you're being a sucker (and if you are I want the name of your bank!). I guarantee the banks are making way better than their paying. Of course this all presumes you actually have money worth investing.

Sorry, to jump in with my opinion.

Please carry on,
Brian Jack