Fwd: [FSF] New FSF membership benefit: Digital Credit Union eligibility

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:33:20 CDT 2011

This was the bank I ended up choosing after trying several online
banking sites out.  DCU's interface is down to business, quite
functional, without looking all web 2.0.  The bill amounts for my
utilities show up in DCU's website, and DCU automatically sends a
check to pay if the bill amount is under a threshold I set.
Depositing checks with their android app, like I demonstrated at a
meeting, is certainly nice as well.

Their log on process works flawlessly with lastpass too.