Fwd: [alg] Linux Administrator Opportunity

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:37:29 CDT 2011

Oren Beck

816.729.3645

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Brockmeyer <jeff at lunadatasolutions.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Subject: [alg] Linux Administrator Opportunity
To: alg at austinlug.org

Hello,****

** **

I am looking for a Linux Administrator for a 6 month contract here in
Austin, and I wanted to see if anyone would like to pursue this opportunity.
I have included the description below. Feel free to contact me if you have
any questions.****

 ****

Our client is looking for a Linux Administrator for a 6 month project in
Austin, TX. The desired candidate should have demonstrable experience and is
knowledgeable on configuring servers and software as needed; solve complex
integration and technical problems in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
and plan, test, and deploy system, software, patches, security updates and
new capabilities across different environments.****

** **

*Minimum Requirements:*

4 years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment (RHEL)
versions 4 & 5****

4 years of experience Installing and configuring Web Sphere Application
server ****

2 years of experience Installing and configuring Tivoli Directory Server
(TDS)****

2 years of experience Installing and configuring Tivoli Identity Manager v.
4.6****

2 years of experience Installing and configuring Tivoli Access Manager for
E-Business v. 6x****

2 years of experience Installing and configuring DB2.****

                ****

*Preferences:*

Able to troubleshoot installation issues with minimal direct supervision.***
*

Able to follow written installation instructions****

2 years of experience Installing and configuring Web Sphere Portal server***
*

2 years of Demonstrable experience in analysis and tuning of TDS, DB2 and
Web Sphere.****

IBM product certifications in ITIM, TAM****

 ****

Thanks,****