[KULUA] Re: Weird memory issue

Kendric Beachey kendric.beachey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:08:34 CST 2011

I did this and was just about to proclaim you the winner, as the
machine booted up with 8 gigs!  But then I noticed the video card was
forcing things to a lower resolution (power saving maybe?)...and when
I plugged in a couple of things that hadn't been hooked up yet
(speakers and network cable), the machine locked up.

Dang.

Well, 4 gigs is 4 times better than the 1 gig I had before.  The
computer is now comfortable to use.  Anybody wanna buy the 4 gigs I
won't be using?  I'll throw in a set of two 512 meg sticks as well.
:-)  $20 for all...they're all confirmed to work if your machine can
pump up the power.

Kendric Beachey