Tablet PC guidance

Haworth, Michael A. Michael_Haworth at pas-technologies.com
Tue Mar 1 14:02:12 CST 2011

I have recently acquired an older tablet PC (Acer TravelMate C100). I am looking to create a mobile workpad out of it as a proof of concept for some upcoming projects...

I have Xubuntu installed on it (Fedora threw a temper-tantrum because of the limited RAM) and it is recognizing the stylus, but when I rotate the screen into tablet mode the touchpad and stylus inputs freak out - is there any way to tell the two of them to rotate their inputs by 90 degrees (I am probably just not seeing the correct control)?

I am hoping to bring it on Wed. to the LUG meeting to see if I can get some more accomplished with it.

Thanks,
Michael Haworth

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.