WD portable hard drive question

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 07:56:30 CST 2010

I didn't see it in an ad and I haven't seen it at that price online. I
verified the model last night and it is the newer model with an integrated
controller, which may be a source of headaches for using it without their
software. It's a "While Supplies Last" display, but it was still mostly
full. I wonder if WD was trying to move a large stock of these over Black
Friday and even the $50 price tag wasn't enough to sway people over other
stuff.

Jon.