Laptop Wanted

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.net
Tue Nov 2 11:07:48 CDT 2010

Microcenter often has specials on reconditioned Acer Aspire Ones for $200.

Our Kansas store has 20 of these in stock ready for pickup...if you like
purple:

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0347452

or one black one:

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0332991

They also have this in full size if you don't mind AMD:

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0348944

I have the Intel version of that.  Super fast for compiling gentoo and
about 4 times as that than the Acer Aspire Ones above that I also have.

The AAOs are just about indestructable and the batteries last all day.  I
give them out for family members.  $200 each, why not?  :D