Google Voice

rod crimson.blue.2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:46:59 CST 2010

Thanks,  now I don't think I need the invitation, Google is going to
transfer the voice account to a more family friendly gmail account.
After describing the service to my brother in he was quite intrigued.
I though I would send him one once I got an invite to share but didn't
know how long that might take.