Mbox to PDF

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Jan 11 17:47:45 CST 2010

I had a project today that is probably moot now, but I needed to make about
200 emails available to someone in another office.  I was able to convert the
folder into a standard mbox folder, which could then import to pretty much
any mail system, but I found that KMail, at least, will only print one
message at a time.

What I'd like to do is "print" all of them to a single PDF document.  Is
anybody aware of a utility that would take the mbox file directly and produce
either plain-text or PDF output?  What about a (Linux) mail client that
will "print" multiple messages?