Decompilers

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 23:28:58 CDT 2009

Maybe because some infringements are illegal only because of uninformed judges making very bad decisions, and the resultant damage to society at large? Or maybe some things are illegal only under certain conditions, and not always illegal? Or maybe some things are illegal only in certain countries, and not globally illegal? Or maybe because in a civil court, what might appear to be illegal can be judged as not so? Or maybe because the line between civil illegal activity is not as clear-cut as criminal illegal? Or maybe because, none of the activities I mentioned in my original or follow up posts constituted anything illegal, civil or criminal, on my part, and I take great exception to FUD and implied illegal activity on my part, being broadcast for the world in a User Group post, to which my good reputation may suffer for decades following? Maybe, I just don't like being smeared, by faceless trolls? I take great pride in my totally legal behavior. Not to
 mention, a good bit of extreme patriotism. And my God given right to hack anything I own.

Brian JD