Decompilers

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:18:55 CDT 2009

get yourself the binutils, the best would be svn trunk and build all
the architectures,
and then try objdump on them.

you can also try this :
mipsel-linux-binutils

then when you have dumped the object files into assembler, you can
also try and debug them.
the gdb can be build for that architecture, you can also setup a chip
emulator and be able to execute parts of the code.  gdb also has a
dissasm.

mike