OT: My wife's Campground is opening Real soon and we wish to give KCLUG folks a priority chance to...

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:17:46 CDT 2009

The Campground my wife owns is in it's pre-opening rush. Which means
opportunity for anyone in KCLUG wishing to trade skills/labor for camping,
and even some payments in cash for select items. And even some services we
might pay for:.

We prefer to spend money and/or barter credits with group members.

The short list of skills/services is sort of obvious.
1. Manual Labor of the "cub/boy scout troop to do litter patrol and haul
debris to burn piles kind.  A bonfire the likes of which most scouts rarely
get to see could follow.

t2 The use of  a small backhoe and bobcat type units for a few hours
emergency repair type work now- and later operations in the summer.  Folks
having sources of cheap construction supplies,delivered here would Be best-
but beggars can't be picky.

3.We need a RESERVATION PROGRAM if anyone has such skills- and yes- you
would be able to retain sale rights of the system subject to the campground
getting licence #1 as part of the deal..

4.. All the other skills called "Remodelling are needed.

5." Anyone having a commercial paint sprayer and being good at using it
would be terrific.

These tasks could get a whole bunch of camping nights

 Call  or email with questions.

This is NOT  spamming the list,Tt's  making a legit offer of barter to group
member's

Thanks in advance
.

--