Help? PCLinuxOS 2007 KDE 3.5.9. lost window decorations....again

Julie betelgeuse67stang at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 19:22:17 CDT 2009

Thank you, Ron & Monty, for that suggestion & affirmation. Since I have five Yahoo e-mail Accounts and my Road Runner account, I did try that. I separated all the files into similar groups in folders of under 10 mb (Yahoo's size limit) and then zipped them into zip files and Yahoo absolutely will not load them at all. BUT, this computer is still running Firefox 2.x.x., so I don't know if that's the problem or if it's because Yahoo "won't support" Linux as they told me on the phone some time ago. I can get into my Yahoo Accounts with Linux but Yahoo isn't uploading the zip files like it used to.

I did (just now) get into my RR account through RRs Webmail portal and it uploaded and sent the files just fine, albeit a bit slow. They arrived in my Y! mailbox, too! Surprise - Surprise!!!  :D

***Now that THAT is done, my question still stands: Can I, in deed, do an OS/root account re-install while leaving the user account in tact? This is something new for me to learn if it is possible to do so. If it is possible to do then HOW is it done? How do I do it?

Please accept my apologies for making that point about as clear as Missouri Mud in my first post to the list.

Thank You Again!
Julie