Nostalgia, old BBS door games

Kyle Sexton ks at mocker.org
Mon Mar 9 16:56:05 CDT 2009

I've setup a server dedicated to running old BBS door games that everyone
here is welcome to join.  If you don't know what a BBS is this probably
won't interest you much, but I'm sure there are a few others on here that
grew up calling into these things.  Some members of the BBS have already
donated money so games are slowly being registered.

Currently the door games running are:

Legend of the Red Dragon
Barren Realms Elite
Planets: TEOS
Trade Wars: 2002
Usurper
Falcon's Eye

If you have one you remember and loved, let me know and I'll get it online
for you.

You can access it two ways, plain old telnet to port 23 on bbs.mocker.org,
or use the java telnet client at http://bbs.mocker.org.  The java client is
useful because you don't have to tweak anything to get the ANSI to display
properly.  It's a little finicky, for some reason old DOS games don't love
running on current hardware.  If you have any issues let me know and I'll
try to resolve them.

PS - I'm going to get to Violet first!

--
"So I says, 'Tell me I'm wrong, baby!' And he says, 'I can't, baby, 'cause
you're not!'"

Kyle Sexton