CCCKC Affiliate Open House

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:36:09 CST 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 09:55, Jestin Stoffel <jestin.stoffel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tonight is the Affiliate Open House of the Cowtown Computer Congress,
> and as we are somewhat of an affiliate organization (we share several
> members) I thought it deserved an announcement on our mailing list.
> There are other events this week as well, as part of our Grand Opening,
> so check out our schedule:
>
> http://blog.cowtowncomputercongress.org/events/
>
> Tonights open house will conclude with a showing of the Linux
> documentary Revolution OS.  It's a great film, and has actual footage of
> why Richard Stallman apparently hates Linus Torvalds.   You don't want
> to miss it!
>
> --Jestin

Oh, and since this will undoubtedly come up.  Parking is free, and
plentiful.  Just below and to the right of the red marker at
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=3101+Mercier,+Kansas+City,+mo&sll=39.071266,-94.599221&sspn=0.004623,0.004828&g=3101+Mercier,+Kansas+City,+mo&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr

Note that you will not see a big red marker in person when you arrive.