Router for sale

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:15:13 CDT 2009

A friend of mine has a router he'd like to sell.  It's not the kind he
really needs for service at his house, so I told him I'd post it here to
help him get rid of it.  It is one that will take a cellular broadband card
if you get your internet from Verizon or Sprint and want to have your home
network linked up thru the cellular broadband.

Here is some info about that router I have.  I'll let it go for $150

D-Link DIR-450 3G Mobile Router

*Product Features:* <info at sebikes.com>• Plug in Your 1xEV-DO Internet PC
Adapter to Share Online Access• Works Virtually Anywhere 1xEV-DO Cellular
Service is Available• Create a Wireless Network - Check E-mail, Go Online,
and Share Files

199.99 Retail,