Restating the case for keeping "User Data" on a physically separate drive or drives

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:55:50 CST 2009

Certainly, I highly recommend keeping user data files separated from the "OS" files. However, it is not always reasonably possible to have the data on a separate drive. Such as laptops which have one internal drive. I always have a partition just for data. However separate drives, are better.

Brian J