Undoing an update

Craig Aldinger gonzogone at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 08:36:57 CST 2009

Thanks to Jack and Christofer for the detailed info! Just to let all know,
Ubuntu must have fielded a bit of flack as they posted a security update for
the linux kernel, I downloaded it and that seems to have fixed the problems
I was having.
On a related note, I'm leaning strongly towards Oren's idea of having
separate drives for OS and data as a means of preventing future problems. I
want to be able to fiddle around with the OS without endangering all of my
files and this sounds like a good way to go. Once I get another drive
installed and make everything work, I'll post the details to the list.
Once again, thanks!

--

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro..."
Raoul Duke