NAS advice?

Haworth, Michael A. Michael_Haworth at pas-technologies.com
Tue Apr 21 14:41:03 CDT 2009

Just my humble 2¢, but have you tried FreeNAS? I know that most of the features you are looking for are available, they just require some configuration. Of everything I saw mentioned, the only one I haven't worked with myself was the UPS support (but the site says it is there). I personally am using this right now, although I am getting ready to repurpose the machine to do something slightly bigger than just act as a NAS. I am not sure if it will run on an ARM processor though...

Michael Haworth