WRT54GL

rod crimson.blue.2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:45:41 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Gene Dascher <gedascher at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am getting a Linksys WRT54GL today as my old WRK54G seems to be giving up
> the ghost.  Has anyone on the list had any experience with running any of
> the non-Linksys firmware on this Router (DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Tomato, etc.) that
> they would care to share?

I've got WhiteRussian on mine it seems to work fine.  When I got it I set it
up only as a wireless client. Now I no longer need it for that function and
would love to set up much more of the functionality, specifically a
firewall via iptables.  I'm thinking I will get around to this once the
weather turns cold.   I may have some questions for you if you know anything
about home firewalls.

Rod