If Gentoo can die off, ReiserFS is doomed (was Re: Reiser FS or ext3?)

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:58:56 CDT 2008

There's a flaw with your reasoning.

You're assuming that Big Brother would put a backdoor of some kind into
devices like that marked "Secure Deletion".  However, if you're going to be
Tin-Foil Hat Man you should be assuming that EVERY device has a Big Brother
backdoor.

Thus your only real choice is to live in a cave and bang rocks together.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that