If Gentoo can die off, ReiserFS is doomed (was Re: Reiser FS or ext3?)

Dana Smith akadanak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:48:29 CDT 2008

I can't figure out why the government just doesn't remove the hard drives
and send them to a shredder.  Even a private individual can achieve roughly
the same level of security with a drill and a 1/2" drill bit. With the price
of drives being what they are now it can't impact very much the resale value
of the computer to sell it without a drive installed.