No subject

Thu Sep 11 21:53:06 CDT 2008

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"Mr. McCain agreed to join several senators, eventually known as the Keatin=
g Five, for two private meetings with regulators to urge them to ease up. '=
Why didn=E2=80=99t I fully grasp the unusual appearance of such a meeting?'=
 Mr. McCain later lamented in his memoir."
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"During Mr. McCain=E2=80=99s four years in the House, Mr. Keating, his fami=
ly and his business associates contributed heavily to his political campaig=
ns.  The banker gave Mr. McCain free rides on his private jet, a violation =
of Congressional ethics rules"
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Life imitates Art:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
RICK: "How can you close me up? On what grounds?"
JOHN MCCAIN...
...err...
CAPTAIN RENAULT: "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in=
 here!"

[a croupier hands RENAULT a pile of money]

CROUPIER: "Your winnings, sir.
CAPTAIN RENAULT: [sotto voce] "Oh, thank you very much."
CAPTAIN RENAULT: [aloud] "Everybody out at once!"
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
-- "Casablanca" (1942)
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034583/quotes)
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=0A=0A=0A