If Gentoo can die off, ReiserFS is doomed (was Re: Reiser FS or ext3?)

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:29:31 CDT 2008

Well, he was talking about the government.  They're always ten or more years
behind, so I'm willing to bet that their disk wiping procedures probably DO
date back from when there were MFM drives.  ;-)

J.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that