CCCKC Fundraiser Tomorrow (Monday) Night!

jur1st jur1st at cowtowncomputercongress.org
Sun Sep 28 20:22:54 CDT 2008

For those who came to some of our early meetings and drifted
away...and for those who have heard the rumors...we would love to see
you all at our first fundraiser tomorrow night.  We're taking nominal
donations at the door and will be showing two movies (Hackers are
People Too and GRL Season 1) and will have the famed LASER graffiti
machine for attendees to see and play with.

Everything starts off at 8:00 at Harry's Country Club in the River
Market.  The movies are both relatively short.

For those who don't know how far we've come... we are now incorporated
as a Missouri Not-For Profit corporation and elected leadership a
couple weeks ago.  Our space is currently in the early build-out phase
and we expect to be hosting user group meetings, projects and the
occasional party some time around the first of the year.

Let me know if you have any questions...

John Benson
Cowtown Computer Congress President