DRM and the PRO-IP Act - Limited time opportunity? Shameless self-promotion?

James R. Sissel JimSissel at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 12:31:15 CDT 2008

Leo, you must be one of those bigot, racist, hateful, evil-rich
Republicans.  People taking personal responsibility?  Bah!  What horrible
ideas you are presenting.  Why, if they have to do that for their music
then what's next?  Actually pay their mortgages or suffer the
consequences?  I think we need a bailout for the disenfranchised music
people.  The government should buy new DRM-filled music for them with
taxpayer's money.  After all, isn't that the moral thing to do?