Kclug Digest, Vol 50, Issue 24

gary hildebrand wa7kkp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:13:59 CDT 2008

Looks like a rant about people whose computer skills are limited by poor
little Billy Gates.  I keep in mind that those who love Wndows have never
used anything else; those who hate Wndows HAVE used something else.

Some people think sounding off in colorful language will make them feel
superior, and influence others into going along with their wants, needs and
desires.

They are usually mistaken.

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO