Flash alternatives

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 11:54:35 CDT 2008

--- On Wed, 9/10/08, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Leo Mauler
> <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Just because you can view an effect in a web
> > browser doesn't make the code that produced
> > the effect HTML.
>
> Hypertext Markup Language.  It marked up my
> hypertext, it's HTML.

Except that CSS isn't HTML, its a system of altering existing HTML using non-HTML commands.

Which is probably a good thing, as actual HTML is rotten at visual markup.

> "Standard" an oil company that was broken up due
> to anti-trust litigation.  Get off my lawn.

And caffeine isn't a drug, according to the FDA, its a "substance with drug-like properties."  We can argue for three days straight without sleep that the caffeine running through our veins bears entirely too much resemblance in effect to speed or cocaine to warrant it not being a drug, but in the end the definition of caffeine is that it isn't a drug.

Penguin Caffeinated Peppermints: Get yours today!  Sugar-free, fat-free, and drug-free!