Flash alternatives

Nathan Cerny ncerny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:12:38 CDT 2008

I think he meant the <blink> </blink> tags :)

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Luke -Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 09 September 2008 13:56:45 David Nicol wrote:
> > Which is why the <flash>flash tag</flash> is universally shunned by html
> > style tutorials, who include it only out of duty to be comprehensive, and
> > always with a warning that it is nearly always poor style.
>
> What 'flash' tag? There is none. Nor have I ever seen a claim of one
> before.

Nathan Cerny

One bright day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys stood up to fight.
Back to back, they faced each other. Drew their swords, and shot each other.
The deaf policeman heard the sound, and put those boys back in the ground.
If you don't believe this lie is true, ask Harry the blind man, he saw it,
too.