Conversion to Linux

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:21:04 CDT 2008

> businesses.  Businesses care more about those things
> than they do about the
> minor differences between distributions.
>>And companies like to have a good company to support
>>the OS which gives them someone to sue if things go
>>bad.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried Canonical's support? I'll not
argue about the certifications (personally, I rather loathe the
concept, but I'll grant that Canonical's can't be as widespread or
mature), but I haven't seen enough either way to say that Canonical's
paid support is any better or worse than Red Hat's. Have you?

Not an attack/really asking - It'd be good to hear what people have to
say about them.

Sean Crago
Kathmandu