Nvidia X.org question - Cloned displays

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:58:27 CDT 2008

I hope this isn't too simple of a solution, but if I were you, and I
wanted the hitachi and acer to have the same picture, I'd get a vga
splitter, and a vga-to-svid converter.  Split port 1 so that it
connects to the acer, and the vga-to-svid converter.  Then connect
that converter to the hitachi.  Many of those converter boxes are
equipped with hardware enabled zoom and panning, which could come in
handy, and none of them will ever have a driver go weird on you, when
you have a presentation to give in 5 minutes.