DVDneXtCOPY iTurns Removes iTunes DRM with Virtual CD Burner

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:46:39 CDT 2008

Give it up Leo, you're wrong, follow the links to the original
article: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/itunes_256_vs_128_bit?page=0%2C0

QUOTE
So we decided to test a random sample of our colleagues to see if they
could detect any audible difference between a song ripped from a CD
and encoded in Apple's lossy AAC format at 128K/s, and the same song
ripped and encoded in lossy AAC at 256Kb/s.
QUOTE

They were testing the same track ripped from the same CD using iTunes
AAC encoding, NOT USING iTunes PURCHASED TRACKS.  They were testing
iTunes encoding capabilities, not the quality of iTunes purchases.
Just give it up before you get called out more and more.

Jon.