DVDneXtCOPY iTurns Removes iTunes DRM with Virtual CD Burner

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:48:20 CDT 2008

Stop.  Stop now, before your complete ignorance of what you speak
against continues to shine.  The DRM free music is a higher bitrate
than AAC protected music, so your claim of a loss of quality is
ignorant at best, and deliberately ignoring the facts at the worst.
The only time a possible loss of quality is the conversion of DRM
music when burning an audio CD of protected content, but the AAC music
is 128Kbps any way, so it's not much, if any, of a real loss.  Before
you make another single claim about what does and does not happen with
iTunes I highly suggest you go have a look for yourself.  Your
repeated spouting of false info in the face of direct links to the
source for easily found info is astonishing.

In the "Quick Links" section of the main iTunes page is an "iTunes
Plus" link that takes you to the main page for iTunes Plus where
everything shown is DRM free.  Apple charges .99 for iTunes Plus
songs, just like it does for iTunes DRM songs.  I just fired it up and
right next to the .99 price is a + icon showing that it is DRM free
music.  Hard to distinguish my ass.

I never said Apple wasn't to blame, but they are not as much to blame
as you seem to like.  You gain a point in my book by having a belief
you stand by, but you lose several by being so blinded by it that you
cannot see the wave of truth coming straight for you out of the sea of
web links shown to you.

Jon.