US online apeal for RoboCops

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:06:23 CDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Sat, 10/25/08, Julie <betelgeuse67stang at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> In case someone is interested in a great opportunity, read
>> this:
>>
>> http://www.dodsbir.net/SITIS/display_topic.asp?Bookmark=34565
>
> Well its certainly interesting, loads of potential, and with any luck they won't arm the approximately 200lb robots.

Then again? Putting fragile humans in harm's way Vs a human being
controlled "Dalek"?

We presently use "area denial" dogs in some situations that have LESS
force discrimination  or target selection ability. I know these dogs
from having a slight involvement with them.
Arguably however- that RoboDalek may be a bit "less lethal?

--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645