Anyone experienced with Twiki or other wikis?

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:52:40 CDT 2008

Just to throw one more out there:
DokuWiki has a lot to be said for it. I'll probably exclusively use
MediaWiki in the future, due to my much deeper understanding of the
syntax and ability to grab GFDL'd template code and the like from the
Wikipedia. In the past, though, I always used DokuWiki for my own
sites. It is extremely nice and easy to roll out and, while still
full-featured and quite attractive, it has the some of the lowest
overhead of any of the mainstream wiki engines. It's plenty small
enough to run in an embedded environment, too.

Sean Crago
Kathmandu