From Slashdot today

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:05:41 CDT 2008

Probably a better way of enforcing network neutrality is to encrypt
all communications (say, using IPSEC) to the point, where ISPs are
*NOT ABLE* to tell content apart, and to use anonymity networks like
TOR so ISPs are *NOT ABLE* to tell who is connecting to what.  Time is
ticking though.  Software and users need to act fast to set a
precedent of being untrackable and untraceable before ISPs set a
precedent of inspecting and controlling all traffic.