Meeting Goals 2008-11-18

Jason D. Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Mon Nov 24 13:48:18 CST 2008

I'll second that. The closed-source madwifi module module that traditionally
powered Atheros chipsets has been blamed for some of the highest-ranking
kernel lockups by kerneloops.org. ath5k and ath9k have now surpased the
closed driver in features and stability; I'm using 2.6.27's atk5k on my
desktop. My desktop is finally stable, as a result.