Linux Web Sysadmin Job Op

Brandon Holtsclaw imbrandon at kubuntu.org
Thu Nov 6 16:51:05 CST 2008

My Employer ( http://www.vml.com ) is looking to fill immediate
opening for an additional Unix/Linux Web Systems Administrator.

Its a great laid back , low stress ( as low as can be in IT ) place to
work. Many little perks from free Beer on tap at work to Royals/Cheifs
tickets in-season. A very flexible work schedule. And much more.

Contact me at bholtsclaw at vml.com ( work email ) OR 816-372-0352 ASAP
if you are interested or want to know more details, we are looking to
fill this position fast.

Below is the blurb we send out in Ad's for the Job.

Description
A great organization with world-wide distribution and sales is adding
a Unix-Based Web Systems Administrator to their staff on a contract to
hire opportunity. The Web Administrator will be deploying new sites in
an Apache, and Apache/Tomcat, Apache/Websphere and other Unix-Based
web environments. You will be responsible for daily operation of
server software that support web sites of Many Large Coperations. You
would also be part of a team responsible for deployment of new code to
production, and participate in planning and implementation of changes
and upgrades to system applications, infrastructure, and processes.

Brandon Holtsclaw
VML | Application Developer
Mobile: 816-372-0352